Create New Group
Click ‘Register New Group’
Fill out all fields
Create User Profile
** Creating a new group and user will automatically create the user in the role siteAdmin. Only one siteAdmin can be created for a group
** This user can be delegated to someone else later on
The only payment forms accepted are PayPal
The 2 options are monthly – automatically
Monthly payments are currently $25.00/mo billed monthly
Annual payments are currently $250.00 billed annually
** If payments are late you won't be able to get into any authenticated areas
All messages from actions on the page will show up on the same place (screenshot)
You can close notifications by clicking on the ‘X’ Icon button
- Green means everything worked as expected
- Yellow usually means a required field, form, or action wasn’t complete before clicking on a button
- Red usually means there was an internal error
- The system logs the error and notifies our engineering team
** If something doesn't work as expected and there are no notifications – submit a help ticket
- Can add people to ADMN
- Can add people to roles
- Can add people to Finance
- Can See MyGroup
- Can manage areas for entity
- Can add new events
- Manages what is available in dropdowns in the New Events Area
- Manages Users and contacts
- Adds and manages equipment owned by the group
- Can add contacts, and vendors, and locations
- This Role can be delegated to another active user in your group, but this action will remove the siteAdmin role and priveledges from the current SiteAdmin role holder.
- cannot see MyGroup page
- Can manage team members
- Can add activities
- Can add responsibilities to activies
- Adds people to tasks
- Add people to roles in their team (lead/team)
- Gets email for people to join areas
- scheduling person
- Can add people/activities on Schedule
- Can add activities for their team
- Team - Read Only
- can be added to area schedule
- Can add new events
- Can add new locations and rooms
- Can add new event Types
- cannot be added to team
- Can access plan-it for a group to see events and schedules
- The only role that can see ‘Finance’ link and page
- Can add Vendors
- Can create ledger entries
- Can add contacts
- Can Create Budgets
- Only one who can change ‘Chart of Accounts’ settings and income/expense categories
- These groups of roles are primarily for reporting groups
- These groups can view financial reports
- Pastors and Board can receive P&L and monthly financial reports
** WorshipAdmn, WorshipLead, and Pastors roles can add/remove songs from groups binders
- this role is created specifically to add/entrust them to enter counts and metrics (can click on the ‘Counts’ button on each event to add monies collected, attendance, etc..
- ‘Team’team roles don’t have access to this button
- Many people in your group can be added to this role
**SiteAdmins who add ‘Teams’ in the ‘Create Teams’ area, also automatically create a ‘Team’Admn, ‘Team’Lead, and ‘Team’Team role.
These are available only to the group that created them but cannot be removed so be careful what you add.
Click on the dropdown list in each box to see metrics by different groupings
‘My Group’ is the portal to manage users, locations, and settings.
Our Users Tab
This is also where payments are initiated for your subscription.
**The ‘My Group’ link is only available to the user with siteAdmin priveledges.
- Payment History - Click the ‘Payment History’ button on the profile page to view a list of your payments.
- Payments - At this time only PayPal subscription payments are accepted. This makes it easy for the user to manage the subscription.
- Expiry Date - If the expiry date is reached (see the expiry date field on the profile tab), no one will be able to login to your group until a payment is made.
- Group Logo - Click on the camera icon button to add your groups’ logo.
- Your groups logo will be used as the default image when creating events.
- You can change event pictures at any time.
- Number of Users – displays how many users have joined your group.
- Join an Organization
- Select an organization from the dropdown list and click the ‘Join’ button
- If your organization doesn’t exist, please submit a help ticket with information about the organization on the ‘Contact’ page.
- By joining a group – you are giving access to an organization administrator to access reporting across all of the groups that have joined that organization.
When a person in your group creates a new profile they can join your group in their profile section by going the ‘My Groups’ tab and then searching for your group by state and city.
Our Team Tab - Join a team
When they click ‘Join Group’, an email will be sent to the SiteAdmin to accept or decline the ‘Join’ in the body of the email by clicking the appropriate link. This will add them to your
Add a user to a team Role
Our Contacts Tab
- Click on the user’s name
- Check mark the team and access that you want them to have
- The user can go to ‘My Teams’ tab in My Page
- Check mark the team you want to join
- An email is sent to the team admin and site admin for approval as a link in the body of the email.
Contact management database.
Our Locations Tab
- This list of contacts includes users who have joined your group as well as people that you have entered into using the web portal.
- If you use the contact email that they may sign up with later, they will be prompted in the account creation process ‘is this you?’. The record will be merged if they answer ‘yes’ when prompted.
- Search – you can search for users by their name, username, address information
- Export – the ‘Excel’ icon button will send a full list of contacts to the user who is logged in.
- This list of contacts is also used as payees in the finance system and also for use in scheduling the run sheet.
Add location information for the places that you meet in
Add Rooms/Places to locations
- Location Name, Nickname ( a name you want to call the place), Address, city , state, zip
- These locations will be used in creating events later
- To create a new location, from the Our Locations tab
- Click the Add New button (circle with plus icon)
- Fill out the form
- Click Add new
- (i.e. If you add the address of your church as a location, you can add the sanctuary, foryer, children’s classrooms, etc.. as rooms). These will be used when scheduling events.
- To create rooms
- Click the edit button
- Add new rooms information under the new rooms
- Click on the Excel button to email a list of all contacts to the email which you are logged in as.
- After adding locations, you can edit and manage or delete the easily.
- Click on the location name link on the Our Locations tab
- This will open up a popup page.
- Change the information
- Click on update
click on the trash can icon besides a location or room
You can search on Name, nickname, address, city and state
a list of vendors that you buy equipment from or do business with
This list will be used in your Finance area as a list of payees and also used when setting up events.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ + icon
- Fill out the Form
- Click Add New
- Click on the Vendor Name link
- Update any information
- Click the update button
Click on the Excel button to email a list of all vendors to the email which you are logged in as.
You can search on most fields in the Vendor Database
Add a list of equipment that you own and use to put on events.
You can add each entry to a finance category and account (asset tracking)
This list will be used when detailing your events
You can add equipment required to put on an event (ie. A sound system, and chairs).
- (i.e. if you add a portable sound system to an outreach for a certain date and time, it cannot be added to another event at the same time. This feature will reduce confusion between your internal teams.).
- From the Our Equipment tab click on the ‘Add New’ (+) button icon
- Fill out the form
- Click add new
- Click on the item name
- Update the fields in the popup screen
- Click the update button
- You can export a full list of your equipment by clicking the ‘Excel’ button. You will be mailed a detailed report to the email that you are logged in under.
- You can search by nearly every field in the database
Manage Displayed Team Scheduling
Manage Displayed Team Activities
- Click on the above heading to reveal a check mark list of Teams
- Check mark any Teams that your group uses to schedule people against
- This list populates the many areas in creating schedules and assigning roles that your group uses.
- (ie. If you want to add suzy to the worship team, select ‘Worship’ here, it will then show up in the create new schedules area of ‘Plan It’.)
- Add new teams by typing the Team name and then clicking the Plus (+) icon button.
This will automatically create the necessary roles to manage the team (ie. Admn, Lead, and Team).
If you add a new team, keep the name simple and easy to remember. You can add a longer team name in the label text box beside the team later after it has been added.).
If you ‘Children’ team is called ‘KidZone’ add KidZone to the textbox beside the ‘Children’ checkbox.
Manage Displayed Event Types
- Click on the above heading to reveal a dropdown list of your teams and a textbox to add new activities with supporting button and a check list of default (template) of activities.
- Select each team and check mark the activities that team members will be added to later in your event creation and scheduling.
- Add new items if they are not listed.
- When adding new activities – uses easy terms and singular words, when possible, to describe the activity that you want one of your team members to perform during an event. This word or description should be intuitive so that the person getting added to the activity and receiving an email should be able to understand what they are being asked to do.
Manage Displayed Event Type Activities
- Click on the above heading to reveal a check box list of event types.
- Check mark the types of events that your group uses (ie. Service (church service), Wedding, baptismal, class, etc..)
- You can add new ones by typing in the provided textbox and clicking the Add New (+) icon button.
- Clicking on the above heading reveals a dropdown list of the event types you selected in the previous step.
- Select each one to reveal a checkbox list of common (template) activities.
- Check mark each one that you use in your events
- You can also add new activities by typing in the provided textbox and then clicking the Add New (+) icon button.
- If you don’t select anything here, no activities will be shown when scheduling events.
Create Email Signatures (to be added to Email templates)
Create Email Templates
Send Group Emails to teams, contact groups, or selected individuals. Also include links to media and attahments from files and media tab
Send Group Text messages to teams, contact groups, or selected individuals (requires a paid in advance term set up. Texts messages are .02 each message
See who is scheduled by date, service or date range
After adding a new user account you will se the ‘My Profile’ link show up in your navigation bar.
Manage your profile by changing the text boxes when your personal information changes and then clicking the update button.
Add other info (Dropdown list)
- You can add more contact information by selecting the type of information that you want to add from the dropdown menu and then filling out the textbox and clicking the Add button.
- If you want to receive text messages (SMS) when you are added or removed from a schedule:
a. On My Profile – Profile Tab
b. In the ‘Add Other Info’ dropdown
c. Select Mobile Phone or Mobile Phone 2 or SMS
d. Select your phone carrier (i.e. Verizon, AT&T, etc..)
e. Click the Add (+) icon button
- To stop receiving texts
a. Click the trash icon besides the SMS entry
b. This will stop SMS messages
- To update ‘Other Contact Info’
a. Delete the item by clicking the trash can Icon besides the entry
b. Add a new record (See item iii – Add Other info)
Add your children’s information to participate in the pre-registration (Child Check-in) functionality. This will reduce the time at the checkin desk. If your Group provides child care, members can create an account and add their children. They can check-in to each event easily on the Events Page.
To Add Children
To Edit your children
- Click the (+) add new button on the My Family tab
- Fill out the form including any allergies or special needs your child may have
- Click on the ‘Add Child’ button
- You can add a picture of your child if you think that will help in the check-in process
How To Check your child into an event
- Click on the child’s name link
- Change any information that may have changed
- Click the update button
- Login first to make the process quicker (or you will be prompted to add your child’s information)
- Go to the Events page - Event List
- Find the event for your group
- Click the ‘Child Check-in’ button
- Check Mark the child(ren) you wish to check in
- When you get to the event, the check-in desk will click the print parent and print child button to print a label for the parent and child.
You can only join one group at a time. To join more than one group you would need to create an additional profile with a verifiable email address.
To Join A Group
To Leave A Group
- If you haven’t joined a group yet (during the account creation process), you can find a group by searching for the city and state and then clicking on the Group Name.
- Click the Join Group button
- An email will be sent to the site administrator with a link to grant you access or decline.
- You can also go to the Groups page - Groups and click ‘Join Group’
Groups I’m Following
- Click on the Leave Group icon at the top of the page
- This will cause the find a group tool to display.
- A list of groups that you are receiving updates for will be displayed
- Beside each group you can click the ‘Unfollow’ button to stop receiving updates about new events.
- Join new groups by finding a group on the Groups page - Groups and click ‘Follow Group’
To join a team
If you are a team administrator 'Team'Admn role
- If you would like to join a team (ie. The worship team), you can checkmark the team from the list on this tab.
- An email will be sent to the site administrator and the Team administrator with a link to add you to the team with the selected permissions. (Team Administrator (ie. worshipAdmn) , Team Leader (ie. worshipLead), or Team member (ie. worshipTeam)
- You will see the checkbox checked once the administrator assigns you to a role. You will also receive an email to the effect.
- You will see a dropdown box on the top of the page with the teams that you are an administrator for
- When you select a team, a list of team members will be displayed.
a. You can remove people from the group by ‘unchecking’ the checkbox by their name
b. This will remove them from scheduling for this team
c. You can also add someone to a primary activity in this area by filling out the textbox beside their name and clicking update.
- Also a list of people who have requested to join
a. You can add these people to the team by selecting the checkbox next to their name.
- Invite people to create a profile and join a team by clicking the ‘Invite’ in the top toolbar.
a. This will display a modal box with an email address field for you to fill out
b. Click the send button and an email will be sent to the person with instructions on how to create a profile and join the Group and team.
This area provides a report of your contributions by year
You can view or print a contribution report
If your group is a non-profit 501c3 group, this report can be used as proof of you contributions for tax reporting purposes.
If you feel a contribution has not been reported accurately, please contact your site Administrator directly.
Top 5 Songs
- Select The Time Range
- View the top songs add to all groups for the date range specified
- View Next 5 Events for your group
- View next 5 Events where you are scheduled
- Counts of various metrics
- (From Event Counts – entered on an event level that your EventPlan Role person adds after each event)
- Includes donations, attendance,service,and spiritual metrics (ie. Salvations, baptisms, etc..)
Toolbar - Add New Event - (+) button icon – Click to add a new event
Go To Month
- Fill out the new event form
- Select the Event Type from the dropdown menu
- This list is populated from My Groups/Our Settings tab under ‘Manage Event Types’
- Your SiteAdmin can add new Event Types (and corresponding ‘activities’) from this settings page
a. Add the event title or name
b. Add an event Description
c. Select the event date
d. Select ‘How often’ from the dropdown menu
i. The frequency you select will cause the ‘How Many (n frequency)’ dropdown to appear
- (i.e. if you select weekly and then 4 from the ‘how many’ dropdown, the system will add 4 events on the same day of the week as the date that you selected).
e. Select the Start Time from the ‘What Time’ drop down list
i. This will cause the ‘How Long’ dropdown to appear
f. Select how long the event will last from the ‘How Long’ drop down list
- Select the Event Location from the ‘Select Location’ drop down list’
a. If the drop down list is empty – click ‘add new location’ and walk through the process of adding a new location
i. Add the name of the facility or place
1. If renting – add the actual name
ii. Add a Nick Name
1. If renting – you might nickname it the name of your church or group
iii. Add the Address information
- If you want to add rooms to this location
a. Check mark the ‘Choose or Add Rooms/Areas at this location’ checkbox
b. Check mark the rooms (if you have them added) or add new rooms
- Select a primary contact for the event (who people will call with questions)
- If you will schedule people on teams for this event (i.e. a worship team, children’s team)
a. Check mark the ‘Select Teams to Allow Schedules to be Created’ checkbox
b. Select each team that will be ‘working or doing something’ at the event
- Click the ‘Add Event’ button
- The event will now show up under the Toolbar
1. Navigate directly to months where you’ve added events (future and present months only).
Calendar Icon Buttons
1. Navigate Forward and Backward one month of events
- Click to display list off all events and activities that you’ve been assigned to
- Manage dates that you’re unavailable for scheduling.
Individual Events Tool Bars
- Declined Invitation report – shows frequency of declined invitations
- Schedules by Team
a. Select team and click run
- Run sheet – print from View Event Modal
- My Schedule – print from my schedule modal
- Individual songs
a. Print from clicking on song title link in scheduled songs modal
1. After you’ve added an event you can add more information to it
Edit The Event
Runsheet - View a detailed ‘run sheet’ of the event
- Brings up a modal box with the information that was entered about the event which you can edit
- Change any field, or add/remove teams
i. Includes all scheduled teams and people, equipment, menus, supplies, lists, etc.. All pertinent information about the event
Schedule - Add schedules for the teams that you selected
Songs - Add Songs to the event if you’ve added a worship team to the event
1. Click on the clock button icon
2. Select team member
3. Select Activity that they will perform
4. Select how long the activity should take to perform
5. Where at? – Which room or location the activity will be performed in.
6. Add – Click the (+) Add button
- Select Area To Schedule
1. Select team to add schedules to
2. Select team member
3. Select Activity that you are scheduling them to
4. Select the location of that activity
5. Click the (+) add button
- Once an area or run sheet is added
1. An email will be sent to the team member with links for them to ‘accept’, ‘decline’, or ‘Tentative’ the assignment.
2. This email will also contain an .ics (calendar file) for them to add the event to their calendar.
- Add people to activities for each team
Detail - Detail the event with equipment, supplies, lists, menus, and documents
- Add Songs –
1. Select the song title from the dropdown menu
2. Select the Song Key from the dropdown menu
3. Click add (+) icon button
- Email - After songs are added to the set – you use this functionality to email the list to everyone in the worship team.
1. Checkboxes for add youtube clips, attach word doc, easy worship export – attach files and add links to the body of the email for these elements (many worship leaders use these options)
2. Add a cc: for people you wish to receive the email that are not in the worship team
3. Change the Email subject
4. Add additional Email body
5. Click Send Email
Detail - +Equipment– Add equipment to an event (i.e. a portable sound system, or chairs from your assets/equipment database).
Detail - +Supplies– these are generally consumables
- Once added to an event they cannot be added to another event at the same time and date.
- Select the equipment source from the drop down – this will reveal differing functionality for each source
i. Checkmark the items you want to add
ii. Keep or change the quantity from your assets that you will use for the event
iii. Select where the item will be used from the Where equipment used dropdown list
iv. Click the Add button
i. Select the asset category (i.e. technology:sound equipment)
ii. Select Account (from finance set up – what area funded the purchase of the item). Often used against budgetary items.
iii. Select the Vendor (from your list of vendors)
iv. Type in the item to purchase (description)
v. Select date required
vi. Select qty to purchase
vii. Select cost of item.
viii. Click Add
i. Select vendor that you’re renting from
ii. Select date required
iii. Select qty to rent
iv. Select cost
v. Click Add
i. Select contact that you are borrowing from
ii. Select date required
iii. Select qty
iv. Click Add
Detail - Menus – adding food to your event
- Select the category or type of consumables to bring up a list of subcategory items that you can add to the event
- Select the sub-category of what type of supply it is
- Check mark the item that you want to add
- This will reveal a qty text box, a text box for you to specifically describe the item and a vendor dropdown box
- Click add to add the item to your event
Detail - Lists – Customize different lists and reminders for the event
- Select which meal is represented (i.e. breakfast)
- Select where you will serve the meal
- Type in the item description of the food item
- Add a guest count
- Click the Add (+ ) button
Count – Calculator icon button - (After the event is over – you can add metrics (counts) to the event
- Select the list type (i.e. reminder, shopping, etc..)
- Type in a item and action to the list
- Click enter
Export - You can export the event
- Monies collected
- Spiritual Metrics
- Service Projects
i. Creates and emails an iCal file to the person logged in
Check-In- – Redirects the use to open the Child Check-in Desk – to go to the Child Checkin Desk (or Registration Desk if you selected the ‘Require Registration’ checkbox when creating the Event)
Present-It - Presentation software - directs to the Present-It page
- This is where you can print labels (stickers) and name badges for people who’ve checked their children into the event (Registration desk workers can also check-in kids on site)
- see help documentation on Check-in Desk and Registration Desk for more info
Show events in a calendar view
Shows a list of contacts in the group
Select a team from the dropdown to find people in a specific team
Click on their name link to show the contact information
Excel Export button – (main toolbar) click to export an excel document of the full or filtered list of contacts
Contact Export – (individual person) – Click to email a vCard contact to the person so that you can add it to your address book.
Please note: This software is not yet compliant with FASB117 or GAAP regulations
Our Register (General Ledger)
- You may consider using this software for group reporting and can import entries from Quickbooks, banking exports, or other software solutions (with set up help from customer support)
- We currently haven’t built a payroll module yet, but it’s coming
- We currently haven’t built an accounts recievable system yet, but it’s coming.
- Purchasing with approvals and workflows is coming as well.
This area allows you to enter/report on income and expenses by month
Note – income added for users will show up on their contributions report and on their if it is flagged from one of the following accounts: Donations, Missions, Special Offering, or Tithes & Offerings
Add New Entry (+) plus button icon
Search for Transaction
- Select the category
1. Income – enables the credit text box and income categories and accounts from your charts and accounts
2. Expense – enables the debit text box and expense categories and accounts from your chart of accounts
3. Bill – brings up a modal box of all recurring payments that you’ve added as ‘bills’ (see below x.2.) for easy click button entry.
- Check # - add the check number or
- Transaction Date – the date of the transaction
- Transaction Description – Describe the entry
- Amount (credit or debit depending on your selection)
- Category – from your chart of categories settings on the settings page, only the categories that you selected are available for selection. This is primarily used for reporting.
- Account – from your chart of accounts
- Select Payee
1. This selection criteria is available from vendors and contacts
2. If a payee isn’t available you can go to the appropriate tab and add their contact information and return and immediately select them from the dropdown.
- Memo – usually used to describe the entry from the payees perspective or to add an account number, etc..
- 2 options of entry
1. Add button – This adds the entry directly to the register and clears the form fields for the next entry
2. Create Bill button – this adds the entry as a template.
a. Choose this option when you have a recurring payment.
b. To add choose ‘Bill’ from the ‘Select Type’ dropdown list when ‘adding’ new entries.
c. Add the bill date (defaults to today’s date if left blank
d. You can change the description, amount of the entry
e. You can change the memo
f. Click Add
i. After it’s added it will disable the bill for the month.
ii. If you have 4 recurring payments to the same payee consider adding as 4 bills with descriptions that reflect that so that they are easy to choose.
g. You can delete the recurring payment to manage the size of what’s available
a. Search by almost any field for transactions across months – this is a great way to filter by payee (or click the payee link in the register).
Export (Excel) button
- Advance or go back one month at a time
- Filter by date
- Shows the current month
- Easily navigate back to previous months by selecting the month from the dropdown menu
a. Sends an excel report of the selected month or filtered criteria to the email address of the person logged in.
Export (.CSV) button
a. Sends a comma separated file of the selected month or filtered criteria to the email address of the person logged in.
To edit an entry
- Click on the description link in the body of the register for the entry that you want to edit.
- You can change the date, description, amount or memo
- If you need to delete the entry click on the trash can icon at the bottom of the edit screen
- To save the changes click the update button.
Add a list of vendors that you buy equipment from or do business with
This list will be used in your Finance area as a list of payees and also used when setting up events.
To add new Vendors
To edit a vendor
- Click on the ‘Add New’ + icon
- Fill out the Form
- Click Add New
To Export a vendor list
- Click on the Vendor Name link
- Update any information
- Click the update button
Export - Click on the Excel button to email a list of all vendors to the email which you are logged in as.
This list of contacts includes users who have joined your group as well as people that you have entered into using the web portal.
If you use the contact email that they may sign up with later, they will be prompted in the account creation process ‘is this you?’. The record will be merged if they answer ‘yes’ when prompted.
Search – you can search for users by their name, username, address information
Export – the ‘Excel’ icon button will send a full list of contacts to the user who is logged in.
This list of contacts is also used as payees in the finance system and also for use in scheduling the run sheet.
If none have ever been entered you will see a blue button that says ‘Copy from Template’
i. Click this button to add a typical chart that you can edit and modify at your
- These entries populate category and account drop downs in the register and budget portals.
- Select Acct Type from the dropdown menu (income or expense)
a. Add the name of the income category
b. Add the account number range
c. Click Add
a. Account Category Name – the primary reporting account designation
b. Account Number range
i. Tip if you report out to the quinary range choose at least a 6 digit number
ii. Ie. Facilities = 100000, Assets = 400000, etc.. this will give room to add a 2 digit number to quinary categories
c. Account Sub Category Name – sub reporting account designation
i. I.e. If you have entered facilities as a primary account – sub categories may include items like equipment and furnishings
d. Account Sub Category Number Range
i. Consider the above tip and example, if you entered a 6 digit number range for your primary account add a 5 digit number to the subcategory range.
e. Account Tertiary Name
i. Ie. If you have a 3rd level of designations such as the primary designation of Ministry and operations with a sub account of Missions a 3rd designation may be used to track payments against a certain missionary network.
f. Account Tertiary Range
i. Consider the above tip and example, if you entered a 5 digit number for your subcategory, considered entering a 4 digit number for your Tertiary range.
g. Account Quinary Name
i. A fourth level of reporting
h. Account Quinary Category Number Range
i. Consider the above tip and example, if you entered a 4 digit number for your Tertiary category, considered entering a 3 digit number for your Quinary range/
i. Click the Add Button to add the new account designation for selection in budgeting and for your register.
Search the chart with relevant search terms and click the magnifying glass to find your entries.
Export (Excel icon)
i. Click this icon to email yourself the full chart of accounts
Edit an entry
- Click on the account designation link in the chart of accounts body and edit any field.
- Click the update button to finish.
- Click the (+) ‘Add New’ button
- Select the year of the budget
- This will enable the category and type dropdown lists
- Select a category
- Name your budget
- Select whether this is an income or expense budget
- Select the account
- Add values to each month – what you think you’re going to spend that month
- Click the add new button
- Continue until completed
- Select Budget Name –
- i. View budgets that you’ve added in the past
- ii. Click the categories (one by one) that you added to see the detail
- iii. After you selected a category you will see new buttons appear in the toolbar
1. Export – export the view you’ve selected to excel. This report will be emailed to the logged in user
2. Copy A budget
a. This functionality makes it easy to copy from a previous year.
b. Click the copy a budget button
c. Select a budget to copy
d. Add a new budget year
e. Add a new budget name and click copy
f. You can edit or add more entries later for items that you know are changing.
- Click on a budget item out of the selected view
- Change the entry
- Click update
Manage which finance categories show up in the general ledger
- Click manage finance categories
- Checkmark each category you want to display.
How To Use
This software allows you to pre-check in children, check them in on site or allow a new parent to use a portal to enter relevant information when checking a child into your event for the first time. If you purchase a Dymo LabelWriter printer, you can print name badges and labels for both parent or child at the time they check into your event.
To open and use Check-in Desk – the user who is running checkin desk must be added to ‘ChildrenTeam’ role to use this functionality – ReachPlanet suggests background screening each worker)
Go to ‘Plan It’ and click on the ‘Schedules’ Tab
Go to the event you want to check children into
Click on the Register button (!) (Map Pin Icon).
This will open up the Check-In Desk portal
Click ‘refresh check-In’s if a name is not showing and they’ve checked in.
- The kids that have been added to your users profiles in their ‘Family’ tab and prior added children will show up in the left side of the page below the ‘search for child’ textbox.
- You can check them in by clicking on the button beside their name and they will be added to the check-in desk portal
- Or if the parent has used ‘pre’ check-in from the Events page it will already be awaiting label printing in the check-in desk portal on the main portion of the page.
Print a roster for the class of all kids who have been admitted to class (with label printed).
Parent Check-in Child
Select which type of label is being printed on
- You can click this button and allow parents to add their information right on site.
- It is suggested that a separate hand-held tablet or checkin station be provided, that is already logged into
Per Child Functionality
- Currently only 2 Dymo labels are supported
- 30856 Badge Card Label
- 30256 – White Shipping Labels
- Print a parent label by clicking the blue ‘printer icon’ button below the ‘Print Parent’ heading
- Print a child label by clicking the grey ‘printer icon’ button below the ‘Print Child’ heading
1. This will add the ‘In date’ column
2. And it will add the child to the ‘Roster’
- Check Out – click this button to add an ‘Out date’
1. Be sure to collect the name badge from the parent when checking out.
- Message parent
1. When adding information to their profile or to the ‘Parent Check-in child’ portal, the parent is prompted to add a mobile phone and carrier. This enables the checkin desk to text message the parent should the need arise.
- Parents can pre-checkin a child before arriving on-site
1. They can go to Events and search for the event and click on the ‘Check-in’ button
2. This will allow them to add their child’s information
3. It will be saved to your groups database and their future profile should they choose to create one.
Web browser based presentation software
Select an Event to show
How To Use
Right Click the 'Open Projector Window' button
Select 'Open in new window'
Drag the 'New Window' to the second screen (Projector window)
Select F11 on your keyboard to maximize the display
Select a song or slide title button
Select A song part - you will see the song or slide part in the preview window
Select a background if you didn't assign one during the 'add songs' to event or 'add slides'
Click 'update' (crayon button icon) if you need to edit the slide
- Click the 'Backgrounds' dropdown list at the top of the page
- Select a type of image, motion, or color
- Click on the background
Click send - this will immediately display the song/slide part in the presentation window
The next song part will be displayed in the preview window
Alerts can be sent directly from the Child Check-in Desk to alert parents if they are to report to the children's area
The welcome button will display a pre-canned welcome message and the group logo
The clear button will clear all words from the preview and display windows
The 'PresentR' button will show the last slide/song part
Secure Finance management and donor Tracking
Integrated Data Solution
Volunteer Engagement and Communication
Song Database - Easily change keys and export
Event Planning and detailing
Metrics Tracking - customizable categories
Permissions and Role Based User Access Control
PresentR© Web based presentation software
RegistR© Customizable Event Registration Software
Future Development Functionality
Bulk Email Communication
Send Group emails to everyone in a team, contact group, customize the email text with html5 based editor.
Bulk Text Communication
Add Links to youtube videos
Add Attachments from files-media that you've uploaded to your account
Send Group texts to everyone in a team, contact group or any variation.
Group contacts by Contact Groups
Configure a receiving text phone and have the ability to respond to replied text messages.
Create contact groups (categories) to add people into. This works with group text or email messages to easily select and communicate with groups of people.
This area displays all songs that have been added to the groups ‘binder’ on the Song Library Tab
Select Song – dropdown list
- Brings up a wizard to fill out a song header
- Song Title = as implied the exact song title that the author named the song
- Select the song Author (or add if it doesn’t exist)
- Select the song performer (this relates to different performers doing different renditions of the song)
1. There can be only one song title and song performer combination in the database at a time.
- Select the song key – This is the key that you are adding the song (pasting it in the next step. Ie. If the song is in the key of G when you add it select G from the dropdown menu).
- Add the CCLI number
1. If you don’t know it click on the link (it will open up another tab to the CCLI website where you can search for the song title by author – note the following: ccli #, Publisher, copyright date)
- Add the publisher (who holds the copyright to the song) or add it if it doesn’t exist.
- Add a link to the song ( a youtube link is usually used).
- Add an mp3 to the song (this will be available only to your group as you hold the rights to the song).
- Click Next
- Paste in a song sheet
- Click next and it will allow you to format the document and ensure that the parts translated correctly
1. Things to check for
a. Ensure that all song parts (ie. Chorus) are listed as Chorus
b. Ensure that all song line types are correct (ie. All lyric parts are marked as ‘Lyrics’ and Chord lines are marked as ‘Chords’
- Click add Song to add the song to the database and your group’s binder (which enables it to be selected for scheduling.)
a. Select a song to display the song and additional toolbar items
Key – drop down
a. Change to change the visible key of the selected song
Edit song – available after song selected
Arrange Song - opens a modal tool window
- Brings up the same modal wizard window that the song was entered in.
- Change any parts
- Click update
- Only the group who added the song can click edit song
- Add or remove additional parts
- Arrange in the order you want your group to see them
- Add part/dynamics instructions (i.e. slow, build, faster, x2, etc..)
- Click the add (+) button to add additional parts to a song
- Some groups only display each part once (so it can be printed on one piece of paper)
- Some groups add the song order exactly as they will play it
- The order of a song is also how it will show up in PresentR (our proprietary web based presentation software for displaying songs through a projector or on a second screen – allows groups to share real time presentations to participants at/not at the location via a link).
Arrange the Song IN the song body
- Opens a new window with the song as it’s layed out in the chosen key for you to print via your printer
- Create word
i. Creates and emails a Word Document in the chosen key and the layout selected in the current window
- Export File
i. Exports a ‘Lyric’ only view of the song for use in other vendor specific presentation software.
- Text Size (5 progressively larger alphabetic letter ‘A’ – current underlined)
i. Change the font size in the printed and displayed version of the selected song
ii. Song Rating (1-5 stars)
1. This is logged in user specific
a. Each user can rate how much they like a song
b. Shows up in site wide metrics on the song Library page as an average
iii. Check to just view lyrics
a. Removes chord lines from the selected song dynamically
- Arrange the parts by dragging them into the order you wish
- They will stay this way for your group and won’t affect the way other groups see them.
Search for songs in the song database by author, performer, song title, lyrics within a song, publisher etc..
Type in your search term and click the magnifying glass icon to narrow the available view of songs
Click on the song title to bring up a printable version of the song in it’s original key
Click on the ‘Author’ link to find all songs by this author
BETA – Click on the song Album title or picture to filter the list to songs in that album
Click on the performer link to find all songs by that author
Click on the Youtube link to open a browser tab to YouTube to the song selected.
In Binder – check mark each song you want to have available for your team to add to a schedule
1. Only persons in the Pastor, WorshipLead, WorshipAdmn, SiteAdmn, and EventPlan can add songs to a binder.
Add New Songs with song metadata and youtube links to easily change keys to songs
Change Song Keys easily
Export songs to Word, pro-presenter or EasyWorship, CSV (for vMix)
Arrange songs (ie. add another chorus or move chorus up by dragging item)
Play embedded youtube clip as you practice song in original key
Add songs to your binder (the Sing-it tab dropdown). Only admins can add songs to your playlist binder. This is a great way to introduce and find new music.
Search or filter songs in library by artist, publisher, song writer. You can search for phrases from any part of the song title or song body.
This is the area that you can view all of the songs that have been added to an event in the key that they were added.
Use this feature if you are using a tablet, phone, or computer to play with a group in an easy to swipe method of viewing parts.
Files and Media
Upload and categorize documents or video links.
Use built in APIs to make documents or video links available on your website.
Watch videos or view documents right in the browser by clicking on them.